What's for Lunch?
The School Public Accountability Report (SPAR)
The School Public Accountability Report (SPAR) is available for you to review. To request or view a printed copy, please call or visit the office of your child's school. For more information please visit: http://www.fldoe.org/accountability/data-sys/edu-info-accountability-services/pk-12-public-school-data-pubs-reports/school-public-accountability-reports-s.stml
21st Century Program/Before and After School Program
Free Morning and After School Program
After School Program is currently full. Students
will be place on a wait list. Openings are
Still available for morning program.
Morning Program Drop off 6:50am
After School Program Pick up 5:05pm
Contact: Mrs. Joyce McIntosh
phone: 386 647-4423
District School Advisory Committee
The purpose of the District Advisory Council is to provide an open forum for parents, students, school staff, community partners, and district/school administrators to discuss issues affecting our students and classrooms.
Monthly Meetings will be held the fourth Monday of each month at 6:00 p.m., in the School Board Meeting Room.
September 27, 2021, October 25, 2021, November 29, 2021, December 13, 2021, January 30, 2022, February 28, 2022, March 28, 2022, April 11, 2022, May 23, 2022
Out of Field Letter
APT - Association of Parents and Teachers
APT is the Association of Parents and Teachers. It is open to all parents and friends who are interested in getting involved in the school. Please feel free to contact the school for more information.
APT Meetings: 7:30am - August 17th, September 7th, October 12th, November 9th, December 14th, January 11th, February 8th, March 8th, April 12th
Fortify App. Report Suspicious Activity.
VOLUNTEERS: (A New Form must be filled out each school year)
In a continuing effort to provide safety and security to our students and staff we ask that you complete a volunteer application if you plan to volunteer in the Suwannee County School District. This includes participation in activities such as birthday parties for your child in their classroom, field trips, book fairs, field days, as well as readers, tutors, mentors, etc.
The process can take up to several weeks. We suggest you apply at the beginning of the year and not wait until the week of an event to turn in your application. Last minute applications may not be completed in time for your event. Only one application is needed to volunteer at any school in the District. The completed Volunteer Application should be turned in to the school that you will frequent the most. The Human Resources Department will process the application by comparing it to the FDLE sexual offender database and a criminal background check. All information submitted is kept confidential. The school will be notified of approved volunteers. Once your application is approved you will sign in as a volunteer (using your legal first,middle,and last name) after showing your photo identification to the front office personnel.
Reminder: Volunteer Forms need to be filled out EACH SCHOOL YEAR. This even includes people who work in the District. You can pick up a form at the front desk or download a form from this link
Step Up for Kids Reading Scholarship
Dear Parent/Guardian, you may now apply for the Reading Scholarship Accounts for the 2019-20 school year!
• Click here and then on the “Apply Now” button to apply for a Reading Scholarship for the 2019-20 school year.
• Students who qualify are third through fifth graders in public school who scored a 1 or 2 on the third or fourth grade English Language Arts section of the Florida Standards Assessment in Spring 2019.
• Applications are processed on a first-come, first-served basis in the order all documents are received. Students who are classified as English Language Learners, and who are enrolled in a program or receiving services that are specifically designed to meet the instructional needs of English Language Learner students, will receive priority.
• To successfully complete the application, you will need the following information which can be found on your student’s Spring 2019 Florida Standards Assessment (FSA) report (see sample below to find the needed information):
1) Your student’s grade level at the time of the Spring 2019 Florida Stardards Assessment.
2) Your student’s Florida Education Identifier (FLEID) number.
3) The Department of Education School Choice Code for the school your student attended and was administered the Spring 2019 Florida Standards Assessment.